RE: [IBIS-Users] Monotonicity problem in IBIS models

From: lgreen <lgreen22_at_.....>
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 08:51:56 PDT
Hello, Kiran,

Please feel free to send one of your models to the IBIS Model Review
Committee.

Please put "IBIS Model Review Committee" in the body, allowing it to be
distributed to the committee members.  The model should be sent as an
attachment.

Further information can be found at http://www.eigroup.org/ibis/support.htm.

Best regards,
Lynne Green,  IBIS Model Review Committee Chair

  _____