RE: [IBIS-Users] question on including package models in IBIS file

From: lgreen <lgreen22_at_.....>
Date: Thu May 12 2005 - 11:43:52 PDT
Hello, Doran,

One set of component package parameters is required in the IBIS file.

If you are using "default" values, you should include a comment to that
effect.  An alternative is to include package parameters for each package
that might be used.  There are two ways to do this - comment out all except
one of the package models, or use the [Alternate Package Models] keyword.
The first alternative is portable across more SI tools.

- Lynne

"IBIS training when you need it, where you need it."

Dr. Lynne Green
Green Streak Programs
http://www.greenstreakprograms.com
425-788-0412