[IBIS-Users] S2ibis2 Model File Problem

From: Kingen Rickey-u1018 <Rick.Kingen_at_.....>
Date: Fri May 20 2005 - 06:05:55 PDT
Hello IBIS users,

I am getting the following error when I run s2ibis2 using the [Model File] key word.   My primary ioclkop.ckt is a blank file so that the [Model File] files have the netlist and lib calls for the typ, best case, and worst case.

s2ibis2.linux v2_6-Beta -- North Carolina State University/Motorola
s2ibis2.linux: Reading input file ioclkop...done.
s2ibis2.linux: Analyzing component IOCLKOP for MPC860P .
s2ibis2.linux: Starting MCSPICE job with input putout.spi.
s2ibis2.linux: Unable to open file ioclkop.ckt for reading.
s2ibis2.linux: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.linux: Starting MCSPICE job with input pdtout.spi.
s2ibis2.linux: Unable to open file ioclkop.ckt for reading.
s2ibis2.linux: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.linux: Starting MCSPICE job with input rutout.spi.
s2ibis2.linux: Unable to open file ioclkop.ckt for reading.
s2ibis2.linux: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.linux: Starting MCSPICE job with input rdtout.spi.
s2ibis2.linux: Unable to open file ioclkop.ckt for reading.
s2ibis2.linux: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.linux: Starting MCSPICE job with input a00out.spi.
s2ibis2.linux: Unable to open file ioclkop.ckt for reading.
s2ibis2.linux: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.linux: Starting MCSPICE job with input x00out.spi.
s2ibis2.linux: Unable to open file ioclkop.ckt for reading.
s2ibis2.linux: No such file or directory
s2ibis2.linux: Error in analysis for pin out.
s2ibis2.linux: Opening file ioclkop.ibs for writing...done.

My ioclkop.s2i file has the following keywords in it.

[Spice file] 	ioclkop.ckt

[Model] clk
[Model type] OUTPUT
[Polarity] Non-Inverting
[Model file] ioclkop.typ ioclkop.min ioclkop.max
[Vmeas] 1.20V
[Cref] 50.0pF
|[Rref] 50
[Vref] 0V
[Rising waveform] 50  3.3 3.0 3.6 NA NA NA NA NA
|[Rising waveform] 50  0 0 0       NA NA NA NA NA
|[Falling waveform] 50  3.3 3.0 3.6 NA NA NA NA NA
[Falling waveform] 50  0 0 0       NA NA NA NA NA

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Rick Kingen
Freescale Semiconductor