[IBIS-Users] ibis version4 query

From: Arnab Hazarika <arnab_at_.....>
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 15:17:56 PDT
Hi all,
We are trying to incorporate the [External Model] parameter in ibis models version 4.1.The pdf IBIS ver4.1 example shows an example

[Model]Ext_spice_diff_buff
[External Model]
Language SPICE
Corner  Typ  diffio.spi  diff_io_typ

Ports A_signal _pos  A_signal_neg my_receive my_drive my_enable
| D_to_A d_port    port1          port2      vlow  vhigh trise  tfall  corner_name
D_to_A   d_drive  my_drive    my_ref    0.0   3.3    0.5n  0.3n  Typ

[End Model]

We had doubt regarding  what diffio.spi should contain?

Also what does the trise and tfall parameters signify?

Moreover if we include [External Model]  do we not have to contain the pull up/down,GND/Power clamp?

Could someone throw light on this ....Better if someone refers new ibis models where this has been used?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards
arnab hazarika