[IBIS-Users] Re: Question about differential pair buffer

From: RODRIGUEZ_LECONA_RAMIRO <rlecona_at_.....>
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 05:16:11 PDT
   Hi Arpad,

      My question is related to the pullup I-V curve, and the differential
pair is not an open collector device. It has a load that consists of a pair
of resistors. Also, I have another question: If I want to extract the pullup
I-V curve, Do I have to connect the dc voltage source (the voltage source
that sweeps from -Vcc to 2Vcc) between one of the outputs and Vdd or Vos?

     Best Regards,

     Ramiro