[IBIS-Users] RE: Question about differential pair buffer

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Tue Jun 07 2005 - 10:48:39 PDT
Ramiro,

In that case, your IBIS model should contain a [Pulldown]
[GND Clamp] and a [POWER Clamp] I-V table.  The resistors
on the top and any clamping currents above Vcc should be
put into the [POWER Clamp] table, the transistor's current
minus the 3-stated current (including any clamping and the
resistors) should go into the [Pulldown] table, and the
clamping currents below GND (minus the resistors on the
top) should go into the [GND Clamp] table.  Be careful
not to double count for any of these in the various tables.

The pullup and power clamp data must be "Vcc relative",
that is the source you sweep with is connected between
the output pad and Vcc.

I hope this helps to answer your questions.

Arpad