RE: [IBIS-Users] rising waveform

From: Tom Dagostino <tom_at_.....>
Date: Thu Jul 07 2005 - 17:08:48 PDT
There are several different reasons why this can occur.  First is you did
not let the waveform complete its rise (but that does not seem to be the
case here), second the 70 Ohms in the model does not match the load used in
the VT extraction.  Third, the termination voltage used in the extraction
does not match the one in the model.  Forth, the summation of the clamp and
pullup tables does not match the characteristics of the buffer as
simulated., etc.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed(R) Labs
13610 SW Harness Lane