RE: [IBIS-Users] Differences between Hspice netlist simulation and Hspice B-element simulation - bug or feature?

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 08:58:39 PDT
Radovan,

This could be also a problem with s2ibis.  If you are careful
with time correlating the Vt data you generate with the stimulus
that triggered it, then you should be able to get correct
waveform overlays between your SPICE and IBIS models.  Watch out
for the threshold levels on the SPICE model's input, and the slope
of the stimulus on it also...

Arpad