RE: [IBIS-Users] Warning - "Typical value never becomes zero"

From: Tom Dagostino <tom_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 10:20:52 PDT
Before you change your model you need to understand what is causing the
currents that you see.  Is there some kind of weak pulldown device
associated with his input?

If you just change one entry in your IV tables you are likely to cause other
problems.  You have not shown us any other data from the tables.  If you
just change the 0.00V current value you will likely get a non-monotonic
error.

Warnings are OK in IBIS models if you have done the engineering to know that
the cause of the warning is really the characteristic of the device.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed(R) Labs
13610 SW Harness Lane
Beaverton, OR 97008