[IBIS-Users] ibis 10/100 ethernet models

From: Bilski, Robert <Robert.Bilski_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 08:49:39 PDT
Hi all,

I have a question about 10/100 Ethernet IBIS models.. Recently I started working with ICX and I noticed that most vendors do not provide IBIS models for their ethernet side of the components. Could someone tell me what is the reason behind this. Where can I get ethernet models or how should I create them? What do I do when modeling ethernet?, etc.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

Robert

The information contained in this e-mail message is PRIVATE. It may contain confidential information and may be legally privileged. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If the intended recipient(s) cannot be reached or if a transmission problem has occurred, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this message.
Thank you.