RE: [IBIS-Users] Warning - "Typical value never becomes zero"

From: Lynne D. Green <lgreen22_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 16:21:26 PDT
Hello, Vivek.

Tom speaks much truth.  An on-die pullup "resistor" could be included in a
[Power Clamp] table.  If the pullup resistor went to the clamp reference,
one could expect 0A at 0V, but not if it went to [Pullup Ref].

This could be addressed in [Notes] information by a model maker.

As always, the IBIS Model Review Committee welcomes models for review and
comment.
http://www.eigroup.org/ibis/support.htm

Best regards,
Lynne