RE: [IBIS-Users] IBIS Question

From: <seshadri.kirankumar_at_.....>
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 07:49:14 PDT
Hi ,

    I have some problem with IBIS model that I had delivered to my
customer. I have attached REPORT file listing all Errors that ICX tool
parsed. There you can find 3 kinds of warnings as follows:

1) ;;Error :  at line 3991 in file txt05668.ibs : Bad numerical value
52Kohm found.

    This is because in this component few of models using [Rgnd] key
word as follows

[Rgnd]          52kohm             NA   NA

i am feeling this Error is because of "ohm" . If I am correct why it is
not showing atleast warning in IBISCHK4 case.

2) ;;Error :  at line 4438 in file txt05668.ibs : Messages for model
BT0005_MODE0:

;;    ;;    Error: The sum of the typical clamp curves is not monotonic
at voltage 1.78.

;;    ;;    Error: The sum of the maximum clamp curves is not monotonic
at voltage 1.87.

IBISCHK4 lists as a Non-monotonicity warnings where as ICX listing them
as Errors.

   It would help me lot if you mention how to silence these warnings.

3) ;;Warning :  at line 5316 in file txt05668.ibs : Pin model
BT0005_MODE0 referred to by the selector BT0005_MODE does not exist in
this file.  Ignoring this selection.

This I have mentioned Model selector key word option as follows

[Model Selector]  BT0005_MODE

BT0005_MODE0      Buffer oprating at 1.8V

BT0005_MODE1      Buffer oprating at 2.75V

BT0005_MODE2      Buffer oprating at 3.3V

As far IBIS since it is proper definition it is not listing where as it
is not recognizing by ICX tool

Kindly help me by providing proper solution for above problems.

     Thanks in advance for your valuable support.

Best Regards

Kiran Kumar

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately