RE: [IBIS-Users] Overshoot and Undershoot issue

From: Lynne D. Green <lgreen22_at_.....>
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 11:18:09 PDT
Hello, YY,

1) What input signal did you use in simulation?  In particular, were the
voltage and the edge rate the same as the signal being used to test the
part?

2) How accuarate were the [GND Clamp] and {Power Clamp] tables in the IBIS
model? Was the current too high (perhaps caused by too low a value for RS in
the diode model in SPICE)?

3) Did the [GND Clamp] and {Power Clamp] tables in the IBIS model cover the
full range of -Vcc to +2Vcc?

Any of these could cause a discrepancy between test results and simulation.
There are many others, of course.

Regards,
Lynne