[IBIS-Users] IBIS model check

From: Indira Gazula <indira_at_.....>
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 10:53:28 PDT
Hi All,

I have a general question: How does one check if the IBIS model provided has
correctly generated data. I ask this because, I was recently working on a
model which I thought was generationg unneccesarily high voltage levels
(point-to-point). To test I had just connected the IO model I had to itself,
without any interconnects in-between and found the voltages to be beyond the
spec levels. I understand that the model impedance might not be matched to
the load value the data was generated for, but was just wondering how one
could make sure.

Regards,
Indira.