Re: [IBIS-Users] Mixed-Signal Analog IO ?

From: Lars Snith <lsnith_at_.....>
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 23:01:24 PDT
Hello All,

and Thank You for your valuable input. I will sift through your tips for
some time and then decide how to handle this.

Thank You also for the below, I was unaware of this, being fairly new to
IBIS modeling. Fortunately the clamp currents are ususally negligible in
the normal operating area, maybe I do not have to redo all the models
already made.

Lynne D. Green wrote:

> There is a known algorithmic bug in s2ibis2.  In  s2ibis2, the clamp
> currents are "double-counted".  That is, these currents appear correctly in
> the clamp current tables, but are not subtracted from the pullup and
> pulldown tables.
>
> This bug was fixed in s2ibis3, which is available on the IBIS web site, or
> directly from NCSU at
> http://www.ece.ncsu.edu/erl/ibis/s2ibis3/s2ibis3.htm

Best regards,  Lars Snith
--
() Join the ASCII ribbon campaign against
/\ html email and Microsoft attachments.