[IBIS-Users] IBIS DesignCon East Summit Signup

From: Bob Ross <bob_at_.....>
Date: Thu Sep 08 2005 - 08:27:16 PDT
To All:

As a quick note, we need to have you sign up by Friday, Sept. 9
with Beth MacKenzie in the message below in order for us to registered
you the DesignCon Lunch keynote speaker.  After that, you will
have to register at DesignCon directly before the IBIS Meeting
if you want to attend.

A draft Agenda is also shown.

Bob

     I B I S  S U M M I T  M E E T I N G   I N F O R M A T I O N

Time/Date:  8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday, September 19, 2005

Location:   DCU Center (DesignCon East 05)
             Worcester, Massachusetts

Room:       A.2

             FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT ALREADY REGISTERED FOR THE IBIS
             SUMMIT, DESIGNCON REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE
             LUNCHEON PROGRAM.

Teleconference:
             9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern
             (6:00 AM to 2:00 PM Pacific)

             Number:    916-356-2663
             Bridge No: 3
             Passcode:  060-8916

      Those requiring toll-free access must register with
      Michael Mirmak (michael.mirmak@intel.com) by Friday,
      September 16, 2005

Registration:
             Beth MacKenzie (bmackenzie@sisoft.com)

             Name:
             E-mail address:
             Company:
             Telephone:

Sponsors:   Cadence Design Systems
             Intel Corporation
             Mentor Graphics Corporation
             Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft)
             DesignCon East (IEC)

DesignCon East Conference:
             September 19 - 21, 2005
             DCU Center
             Worcester, Massachusetts

             For more information, see link and catelog
http://www.iec.org/events/2005/designcon_east/index.html
http://www.iec.org/events/2005/designcon_east/pdf/dceast05_catalog.pdf

        I B I S  S U M M I T  M E E T I N G  A G E N D A

8:30 AM     Refreshments & Sign In

9:00 AM     Introductions
             - Welcome to Summit
             - Introductions
             - Opens for New Issues and Discussion Topics

9:15 AM     IBIS Chair's Report & Roadmap
             Michael Mirmak, Intel Corporation

9:45 AM     Version 3.2 Experience Modeling Fast, Two-tap Pre-emphasis
             Buffer
             Bob Ross, Teraspeed Consulting Group

10:15 AM    Break

10:30 AM    An IBIS 4.1 Macro Library for Simulator Independent
             Modeling
             Todd Westerhoff and Mike LaBonte, Cisco Systems

11:00 AM    Extracting On-Die Terminators
             Bob Ross, Teraspeed Consulting Group

11:35 AM    BUG90 and ibischk Caution Message Implementation
             Ad Hoc Discussion
             Bob Haller, Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft)

11:50 AM    Lunch (hosted by DesignCon)

1:00 PM     IBIS Overclocking Case
             Bob Haller, Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft)

1:30 PM     Asian IBIS Summit Update
             Bob Ross, Teraspeed Consulting Group

1:45 PM     Open Discussion and Ad Hoc Topics

2:30 PM     Break

2:45 PM     Open Discussion and Ad Hoc Topics

4:45 PM     Concluding Items
             - Next Open Forum Meeting: October 7, 2005

5:00 PM     End of IBIS Summit Meeting

Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs
121 North River Drive              13610 SW Harness Lane
Narragansett, RI 02882             Beaverton, OR 97008
401-284-1827                       503-430-1065
http://www.teraspeed.com           503-246-8048 Direct
bob@teraspeed.com

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC