[IBIS-Users] Per-Pin Distributed RLC Support

From: Ray Anderson <ray.anderson_at_.....>
Date: Mon Oct 17 2005 - 16:13:47 PDT
In reviewing a large sampling of IBIS models from numerous vendors I
have yet to find any that implement the distributed RLC format as
described in the [Pin Numbers] section of the IBIS spec. (pages 117-120
in the 4.1 spec)

I was wondering if anyone is aware of any published models that take
advantage of this method of describing package parasitics.

Regards,

-Ray

Raymond Anderson

Senior Signal Integrity Staff Engineer