RE: [IBIS-Users] Re: [IBIS] Inappropriate I-V tables in open_drain/source model types

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Mon Oct 31 2005 - 08:38:46 PST
I am not sure whether I follow the details of this
discussion, but I wouldn't implement variations of
the IV/Vt checking routine based on the model type.
I would just simply check for the existence of IV
tables against the model type, and issue warnings
or error messages based on that.  And by existence
I mean I would also check whether the table is all
zero or not...

Arpad