RE: [IBIS-Users] [Pin Mapping] for input models

From: <Radovan.Vuletic_at_.....>
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 00:16:37 PST
Hi Arpad,

many thanks for answer!

I would say that IBIS specs are not 100% clear on that place, because
for input buffers there should not be any connection required, because
it has only power and ground clamps. Perhaps for next IBIS version in
specs could be written one example for input buffer so questions like
this my could be avoided.

Many thanks,
Radovan