[IBIS-Users] IBIS Model Review: was: hspice vs IBIS model correlation at different capacitive loads

From: Lynne D. Green <lgreen22_at_.....>
Date: Thu Dec 22 2005 - 19:32:58 PST
Happy holidays!

The IBIS Model Review Committee continues to accept models for review, even
during the holiday season.  Access to the IBIS web site is not required.

People creating models are encouraged to submit models to the IBIS Model
Review Committee at lgreen22@mindspring.com.  Please include "IBIS Model
Review" as the email subject and attach the model as a plain text file.

Best regards,
Lynne Green

  _____