RE: [IBIS-Users] RE: [IBIS] Why IO buffer name is limited to a max of 20 characters

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Wed Jan 04 2006 - 08:41:14 PST
Venu,

Reading the top section of the BIRD you will find:

"DATE ACCEPTED BY IBIS OPEN FORUM: December 10, 2004"

which means that the BIRD has been voted on already.
The question really is, which official IBIS spec will
include these changes, to which I believe the answer
is v4.2, the next one.  But don't take this as a
promise, I don't want to be held responsible for
saying this...

Arpad