[IBIS-Users] RE: [IBIS] how to create the ibis of gigabit ethernet??

From: Lynne D. Green <lgreen22_at_.....>
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 00:16:02 PST
Hello, Tina,

Depending on which AMS simulator you are using, you might not need a netlist
translator.  Many *-AMS simulators accept SPICE netlists, and provide a set
of SPICE elements (for example, EKV and Berkeley-BSIM transistor models).

For tool-specific information, the best person to ask is your EDA tool
supplier.

Best regards,
Lynne

  _____