[IBIS-Users] Differential IBIS Generation

From: Juarez Hernandez Esdras-R63264 <esdras_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jan 09 2006 - 09:58:40 PST
Hi IBIS Gurus!

Currently I am working on differential IBIS model generation, and I have
some questions regarding to differential IBIS model generation:

1.- If only 2.1 Is S2IBIS2 able to generate IBIS models for true
differential buffers?
2.- When resistive common mode elements are used in the buffer outputs,
how this resistors needs to be considered? Perhaps, in the same way as
terminated buffers?
3.- How valid is the following proposed method:

 Secrets Revealed: Creating accurate LVDS IBIS models
 By Adam Tambone, Modeling Engineer, Interface Design Group, Fairchild
Semiconductor Corp. South Portand, Maine
 PlanetAnalog
 April 3, 2002

I would really appreciatte if anyone can answer these questions. Thanks
in advance!!!

Best Regards: Esdras