AW: [IBIS-Users] WARNING Endpoint // refering date2006

From: Lenski, Eckhard <eckhard.lenski_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jan 23 2006 - 08:14:42 PST
Hello Fabio,

Refering date2006 ,

As far as I know, there is no expiry date,
( as you only need to register for the exhibition, which is for free )

But if you register early, they can send you your entrance ticket for the exhibition  ( usualy two weeks before ),
 and you don't have register at the date-entrance  ( saves time )

Here is the link

http://www.date-conference.com/registration/exhibition_regform.htm

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Eckhard Lenski
Siemens AG
Communications / CAE libraries and models
Com SC SL CE23
Hofmannstr. 51
81359 München
Germany