RE: [IBIS-Users] Capacitance and transition time

From: Tom Dagostino <tom_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jan 30 2006 - 12:03:29 PST
Within reason he should be able to get good results.  Whenever an IBIS model
is used to simulate a system the board will have parasitic capacitances on
it.  So the models are supposed to work with the simulator to get reasonable
results.  But I would not try to load the device with 10uF and expect to get
good results.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed(R) Labs
13610 SW Harness Lane