RE: [IBIS-Users] FW: [IBIS] Pull Down data

From: Tom Dagostino <tom_at_.....>
Date: Tue Mar 07 2006 - 21:31:13 PST
Yes, these are very bad.  Without knowing anything about the buffer its hard
to give you any feedback.  But pulldown curves should just about never have
negative currents in the active region between ground and Vcc.  Also, the
clamps are double counted.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed(R) Labs
13610 SW Harness Lane