[IBIS-Users] Sweep voltage listing query

From: Abrar Ahmed <abrar_techie_at_.....>
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 03:07:53 PDT
Dear Experts,

  I request help in the following IBIS query:

In all IBIS files I have observed that for V-I characteristics, voltage sweep listing is only of the "typical case", eg : if the typ=3.3V, min=3V, max=3.6V

then the listing starts from -3.3V and goes till 6.6 V. For min and max conditions we change only the supply/clamp voltage and temperature, but not the sweep range,
which is always the "typical case" values. Is my understanding correct ?

  Or if there is a change in all these values together, why is it not listed in the IBIS file separately.

  Thanking you'll in advance,
  Abrar