RE: [IBIS-Users] Sweep voltage listing query

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi_at_.....>
Date: Tue Apr 11 2006 - 08:40:23 PDT
Abrar,

The pullup and power clamp tables are Vcc relative, so
the origin of these IV tables are at the supply voltage.
When the supply voltage moves for min and max, the origin
of the IV tables moves together with it.  The end points
of the tables only determine the sweep range, which has
nothing to do with what the supply voltage variation is.

I hope this clarifies your question.

Arpad