Re: [IBIS-Users] Sweep voltage listing query

From: Chris Reid <chris.reid_at_.....>
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 09:09:10 PDT
Andrew,

You've posed a good question.  I think it cannot be answered in general, but
only for a specific part.  The IBIS [model] structure may well be adequate
in such situations, regardless of large changes in VCC.  The historical
evidence is that IBIS provides a good model, despite repeated concerns over
the years that there are problems just around the corner.  Of course, IBIS
cannot do everything, but the question in a specific case can only be
answered by measurements.

Christopher E. Reid
Chief Scientist and Founder
Pressando SI