RE: [IBIS-Users] Question regarding V-T data of IBIS model

From: Tom Dagostino <tom_at_.....>
Date: Wed May 03 2006 - 09:31:21 PDT
The easy solution is to comment out the VT tables you do not want to use.

The second easiest solution is to understand the simulator you are using.
Some SI simulators will only look at the first 4 VT tables, so reordering
the tables will solve the problem.  Other simulators will try to use all the
data so either use all or comment out what you don't want to use.

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed(R) Labs
13610 SW Harness Lane
Beaverton, OR 97008