[IBIS-Users] Downloading IBIS 4.2 Parser Executables

From: Mirmak, Michael <michael.mirmak_at_.....>
Date: Tue Jul 18 2006 - 09:22:01 PDT
Several individuals have reported problems running the ibischk4 parser
executables they have downloaded from the IBIS website.  We can confirm
that the posted files are properly archived using zip or gzip and carry
.zip or .gz extensions.  Some browsers may be automatically unzipping
the files without changing the file extension.  If you are having
difficulty, please check your browser's settings to ensure that
automatic unzipping is not taking place.

- Michael Mirmak
  Intel Corp.
  Chair, EIA IBIS Open Forum
  http://www.eda-stds.org/ibis/