RE: [IBIS-Users] IBIS 4.2 Golden Parser Released!

From: Xuefeng Chen <Xuefeng.Chen_at_.....>
Date: Tue Jul 18 2006 - 18:41:32 PDT
Hi all,
   Thanks a lot!
   It works now.

Best regards
Xuefeng

-----Original Message-----
From: Dwayne Johnson [mailto:dwayne_j@gennum.com]
Sent: 2006年7月18日 21:21
To: 'Xuefeng Chen'; 'Lars Snith'
Cc: 'Mirmak, Michael'; ibis-users@eda-stds.org
Subject: RE: [IBIS-Users] IBIS 4.2 Golden Parser Released!

 I had the same problem.  After being unable to unzip, I just tried running it as is and it works!!  The .gz extension is misleading.  You run it in linux by typing "ibischk4.gz" at the prompt.  Make sure it has the executable attribute on it ("chmod u+x ibischk4.gz" if required).

Dwayne Johnson
Gennum Corporation