[IBIS-Users] IBIS version number commonly supported

From: Dwayne Johnson <dwayne_j_at_.....>
Date: Tue Jul 25 2006 - 12:26:05 PDT

Hello All,

I'm working on generating IBIS models for some of our products but have a
question regarding IBIS version numbers supported by board-level
simulation/analysis tools today.  I'd like to use version 4.1 rather than
version 3.2 because of the extra resolution that is permitted in the
waveform data for the rising and falling edges (1000 points instead of only
100), but I would like some assurance that the IBIS simulators out there
will be able to handle version 4.1  Can anyone comment on what versions are
commonly supported these days?

thanks,

Dwayne Johnson
IC Design Engineer