Re: [IBIS-Users] How to obtain Golden waveforms of ver 4.x?

From: Siva Nageswara Rao Borra <siva_at_.....>
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 01:10:30 PDT
Michael,
The rising and falling waveforms are drawn considering the parameters,
L_dut, R_dut, C_dut,
when applied the load with L_fixture, R_fixture, C_fixture.
Where as the Golden waveforms are obtained at two different points with
[test load] and [test data]
conditions are applied.
My doubt is how will we get the [test load]/[test data] parameters?
Are there any default values for these?
Can you tell me how can we obtain the golden waveforms from spectre
for the buffer example shown in open source s2ibis3
download from http://www.ece.ncsu.edu/erl/ibis/s2ibis3/s2ibis3.htm?
s2ibis3/example/ex1/buffer.ibs.

Regards,
Siva Borra.