[IBIS-Users] Open drain strange behaviour

From: Roberto IZZI <roberto.izzi_at_.....>
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 05:17:18 PDT
Hello everybody

  I 'd like to have some information about a strange behaviour of Open
drain buffer
  Ibis model. I have noticed a mismatch between Transistor level and
Ibis model
  voltage output during a transient analysis. In fact in presence of the
same input voltage
  wave and the same value of load resistance (for example 70 ohm),
  we can observe a delay between TL output and Ibis output. This delay
is the same
  if we change the value of  load resistance. What is the cause of this
strange behaviour?

  Thanks and best regards

        Roberto Izzi