[IBIS-Users] RE: IBIS models enquiry

From: NG,MEI-YEE <mei-yee.ng_at_.....>
Date: Thu Oct 05 2006 - 20:48:47 PDT
Hi Ambrish,

I actually used s2ibis2 version because I did not have Java installed in
my Linux machine. I found that it somehow could not recognize my model
file. Kindly refer to the attached spectre1.mod file which I used as my
model file. Is there anything wrong with the syntax? It doesn't seem to
recognize the model that I used in my inv.sp (refer attached) file even
though it is defined in "ag100_fet_all.scs" file.

On the other hand, I am also trying to run using s2ibis3. I have
downloaded Java 2 RE version 1.4.2_12. I went to the directory where I
copied the s2ibis2_v1_1 and switched to cshell. I typed the following
command which is stated in the README file:

source s2ibis3.csh -s2ibis3 buffer.spi

The message I obtained in return:

Java version "1.4.2_12"

Running Java

Javadir: Undefined variable

Is there anything wrong in the way I executed the commands?

Kindly advice.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mei Yee