[IBIS-Users] Ground Clamp Reference

From: NG,MEI-YEE <mei-yee.ng_at_.....>
Date: Tue Oct 17 2006 - 20:44:01 PDT
Hi all,

I used s2ibis3 to simulate my Input pad and I realized that the sweep
range for Ground Clamp curves are from -Vcc to Vcc, where Vcc is the the
value for typical. However, this range remains the same figure for ALL
corners i.e. fast, slow and typical. This means that if my Vcc is 3V,
the sweep range for all the corners is -3 to 3V, regardless of my Vcc at
various corners.

Is this the standard for Ground clamp? I tried using the keyword [GND
clamp reference] 2.7 3 3.3 but the range still remains -3 to 3V.

Kindly advice.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Mei Yee