[IBIS-Users] Agenda - Asian IBIS Summit (China)

From: Bob Ross <rosstech_at_.....>
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 17:40:15 PDT
To Attendees:

We are looking foward to seeing you next week.  Please come early
to sign in since many people are registered.

Please bring a business card to serve as your meeting badge.

Bob

        A S I A N   I B I S   S U M M I T    I N F O R M A T I O N

Time/Date:  8:15 - 17:30, Friday October 27, 2006

Location:   Radisson Hotel Shanghai New World
               88 Nanjing Road (W)
               Shanghai 200003
               CHINA
               Tel: + 86-21-63599999
               Fax: + 86-21-63589705
               E-mail  newworld@radisson-nw.com

Room:       Check Hotel Meeting Listing

Sponsors:   Huawei Technologies (Primary)
               Ansoft, Cadence Design Systems, Intel Corporation
               Mentor Graphics Corporation, Signal Integrity Software
               (SiSoft), Sigrity, and Synopsys

           I B I S  S U M M I T  M E E T I N G  A G E N D A

8:15    REFRESHMENTS & SIGN IN
           - Vendor Tables Open

9:00    Welcome and Keynote Comments
           - Jiang, XiangZhong
             (Huawei Technologies, China)
           - Mirmak, Michael
             (Chair., EIA IBIS Open Forum, Intel Corporation, USA)
           - Xu, ShaoMin
             (Chairman and Managing Director, Shanghai Government
             Information Technology Committee, China)

9:30    The Direction of IBIS as a Standard
           Mirmak, Michael (Intel Corporation, USA)

9:45    IBIS Model Validation Report
           Zheng, Qi (Fiberhome Telecommunications Technology, China)

10:15   BREAK (Refreshments)

10:30   IBIS Model Engineering for SI Analysis
           Kusunoki, Kazuhiko (Cybernet Systems, Japan)

11:00   Case Study: Spice Macromodeling for PCI Express Using
           IBIS 4.2
           Wang, Lance (Cadence Design Systems, USA)

11:30   System-Level Timing Closure Using IBIS Models
           Katz, Barry (Signal Integrity Software (SiSoft), USA)

12:00   FREE BUFFET LUNCH (Hosted by Sponsors)
           - Vendor Tables
           - Press Luncheon for IBIS Officers and Sponsors

13:30   Statistical Eye Simulation Requirements
           Huang, ChunXing (Huawei Technologies, China)

14:00   Methodologies for Multi-Gigabit Interconnect Design
           Byers, Andy, and Williams, Lawrence (Ansoft Corporation,
           USA)

14:30   System-Level SSO Simulation Techniques with Various IBIS
           Package Models
           Chitwood, Sam*, Lin, Jack, W.C.**, and Chen, Raymond Y.*
           (Sigrity, *USA and **China)

15:00   Using S-parameters for Behavioral Interconnect Modeling
           Zhu, ShunLin (ZTE Corporation, China)

15:30   BREAK (Refreshments)

15:45   JEITA EDA - WG Activity and Study of Interconnect Model
           Part-3
           Watanabe, Takeshi*, Ikeda, Hiroaki**, and JEITA (*NEC
           Electronics, **Japan Aviation Electronics, Japan)

16:15   IBIS 4.2 and VHDL-AMS for Serdes and DDR2 Analysis
           Dodd, Ian and Pratt, Gary (Mentor Graphics Corporation, USA)

16:45   IBIS Modeling of DDR2 in Conjunction with Linear Channel
           Analysis
           Dodd, Ian (Mentor Graphics Corporation, USA)

17:05   ODT, Pre-Emphasis, and Speed
           Ross, Bob (Teraspeed Consulting Group, USA)

17:20   Concluding Items

17:30   END OF IBIS SUMMIT MEETING
           - Final Vendor Tables and Teardown

Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs
121 North River Drive              13610 SW Harness Lane
Narragansett, RI 02882             Beaverton, OR 97008
401-284-1827                       503-430-1065
http://www.teraspeed.com           503-246-8048 Direct
bob@teraspeed.com

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC