[IBIS-Users] Die Capacitance

From: NG,MEI-YEE <mei-yee.ng_at_.....>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 17:42:13 PDT
Dear IBIS users,

Appreciate your help on clarifying the C_comp parameter in the .s2i
file. When I run the s2ibis3, I used an RC extracted netlist as my
spectre input. My question is, do I still need to specify the C_comp in
the .s2i file, since the RC extraction should have taken care of this
capacitance already? Am I double calculating the die capacitance if I
include C_comp in .s2i file?

 How will the default 5pF in the .ibs affect my output if I did not
specify any C_comp in .s2i earlier?

Appreciate your kind feedback.

Thank you.

Best regards,