[IBIS-Users] about the keyword [frequency] of ICM 1.1

From: Xuefeng Chen <Xuefeng.Chen_at_.....>
Date: Mon Oct 30 2006 - 02:09:14 PST
Hi Expert,

   I found for frequency dependent Matrix where [Frequency] is omitted
only in [Resistance Matrix](like Matrix Example in IIRD2.3), ICMCHK1
will report bellow error.

   ERROR:'[Resistance Matrix]' does not have the same number of
frequencies as '[Inductance Matrix]'

      ICM1.1 spec. tell us that "If a matrix keyword, such as
[Resistance Matrix] etc., is used

in combination with one or more [Frequency] keyword data sets, all other
matrix keywords, if present and consisting of non-zero
frequency-dependent data, must contain [Frequency] data sets at the same
frequency points."

   So is it a bug?

   Thanks for any input!

Best regards