Re: [IBIS-Users] about the keyword [frequency] of ICM 1.1

From: Bob Ross <bob_at_.....>
Date: Wed Nov 08 2006 - 16:03:33 PST
Hi Xuefeng:

We intended that if there the Matrix uses the keyword
[Frequency], then all the matricies specified including
the [Resistance Matrix] have data sets at each of the
specified frequencies.

This keeps all of the matrix data aligned and explicitly
specified for each frequency.  We chose to be inflexable
and not support arbitraily different frequencies for
different matrices or a single matrix with no frequency
variation when other matrices have frequency variations.
Even resistance and conductance matrix elements can vary
with frequency.

So the error message is correct and complies with the
the specification.

Best Regards,
Bob

--
Bob Ross
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC     Teraspeed Labs

Teraspeed is a registered service mark of Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC