Re: [IBIS-Users] IBIS dual power supply

From: Scott McMorrow <scott_at_.....>
Date: Thu Nov 09 2006 - 15:36:28 PST
Mei

What I do is to create min/typ/max subcircuits that have the proper
voltages for any additional voltage rails necessary for the device.  The
voltage in s2i then is applicable for only the I/O voltage rail.

Scott

Scott McMorrow
Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 284-1827 Business
(401) 284-1840 Fax

http://www.teraspeed.com

Teraspeed® is the registered service mark of