RE: [IBIS-Users] Spec Clarification

From: Tim Kelpin <kelpin_at_.....>
Date: Mon Nov 13 2006 - 13:37:55 PST

Thanks Tom,

So what you are saying is will need to trace this part back to the lot it
came form and see if this was a typical lot.

As for my other questions?

1part bench test.

27C at min, typ and max operating voltage.

Max temp at min, typ and max operating voltage.

Min temp at min, typ and max operating voltage.

Tim

  _____