RE: [IBIS-Users] Ramp vs. Rising/Falling waveforms, Cref missing ...

From: NG,MEI-YEE <mei-yee.ng_at_.....>
Date: Wed Dec 20 2006 - 15:25:44 PST
Hi Tom,

I find your reply very useful. Thank you for the information. There is
one question regarding C_comp that I would like to ask. When I run
simulation to extract V-T curves, I used an extracted RC netlist, which
means it has taken into account parasitic R and C of the buffer. In that
case, do I still need to specify another C_comp value? Would that mean
double-calculating this C_comp?

Kindly advice.

Thank you.

Best regards,