[IBIS-Users] Information for Differential buffer models.

From: Sudarshan Honnudike <sudarshan.honnudike_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jan 01 2007 - 01:52:58 PST
Hi Experts,

I saw some of the materials available in IBIS website related to
differential buffer modelling.
But in some papers, it has been mentioned that , IBIS is not fully able to
support differential buffer modelling.
I want to know how much is the support for  differential  buffers in IBIS
.

Please send me some related papers ,  documents and also some sample IBIS
models for differential buffers which will help in modelling of true
differential buffers as well as quasi differential buffers.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Sudarshan HN
NXP Semiconductors/CTO /PLT
# 1 Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore - 560 008 , India.
Ph:+91-80-40247073
Fax: +91-80-4024 7855
seri:sudarsha@inpsblr
E-mail: sudarshan.honnudike@nxp.com