RE: [IBIS-Users] Information for Differential buffer models.

From: Lynne D. Green <lgreen22_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jan 01 2007 - 12:34:44 PST
Hello, Sudarshan,

IBIS 3.2 supported differential buffers where the two halves of the buffer
were uncoupled.  IBIS 4.x allows modeling through the "languages" SPICE3
(http://infopad.eecs.berkeley.edu/~icdesign/SPICE/), VHDL-AMS, and
Verilog-AMS.  Using these languages, one can model differential models
(including those wth pre-emphasis).

There are a number of papers on differential modeling from the IBIS Summits.
http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/summits/

Happy New Year!

Lynne Green

"IBIS training when you need it, where you need it."

Dr. Lynne Green
Green Streak Programs
http://www.greenstreakprograms.com
425-788-0412