RE: [IBIS-Users] IBIS Model Selector question

From: Tom Dagostino <tom_at_.....>
Date: Tue Jan 09 2007 - 11:59:58 PST
That is how it works

Tom Dagostino
Teraspeed(R) Labs
13610 SW Harness Lane
Beaverton, OR 97008
503-430-1065
tom@teraspeed.com
www.teraspeed.com

Teraspeed Consulting Group LLC
121 North River Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
401-284-1827

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ibis-users@server.eda.org
[mailto:owner-ibis-users@server.eda.org] On Behalf Of haim as
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 11:42 AM
To: ibis-users@server.eda.org
Subject: [IBIS-Users] IBIS Model Selector question

Hello,

I'm building a full chip ibis model and looking for an option to define
something:

I have group of signals which share the same "model_name".

That model_name allow the user to select specific model from the [Model
selector] definition.

Is it possible to define that if the user selects specific model for one I/O
in that group, the hole group will get the same model?

Thanks for your time,

Haim.