RE: [IBIS-Users] Ibis open drain strange behaviour

From: <Aubrey_Sparkman_at_.....>
Date: Thu Jan 11 2007 - 08:14:53 PST
Is your only concern the time delay? IBIS and Spice aren't always
aligned in time since IBIS doesn't contain the buffer delay.

Aubrey Sparkman
Enterprise Engineering Signal Integrity Team
Dell, Inc.
Aubrey_Sparkman@Dell.com
(512) 723-3592

The Greatest Pleasure in Life is Doing what People say can't be done...