RE: [IBIS] Re: [IBIS-Users] Ibis open drain strange behaviour

From: <Aubrey_Sparkman_at_.....>
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 08:07:23 PST
Dmitry, I think you said it correctly.

Roberto,
If the additional delay bothers you, you could remove some of the early,
non-changing data points from the IBIS data.  On the other hand, it's
not necessary and it makes people ask questions, think, and learn.....

Aubrey Sparkman
Enterprise Engineering Signal Integrity Team
Dell, Inc.
Aubrey_Sparkman@Dell.com
(512) 723-3592

The Greatest Pleasure in Life is Doing what People say can't be done...