[IBIS-Users] RE: [IBIS] Ibis open drain strange behaviour

From: Todd Westerhoff <twesterh_at_.....>
Date: Mon Jan 15 2007 - 07:22:30 PST
Radovan,

I understand what you're saying and agree - I thought it was worth noting
the caveats for the group.

One more caveat - while I think all IBIS simulators use a 1V "control input"
to trigger the IBIS model, I believe they differ on the input voltage that
triggers the waveform.  Some use 0.5V, others use anything above 0V (rising)
and below 1V (falling).  Changing the edge rate of the control input will
change the output waveform timing, to your original point.

Thanks,

Todd.

Todd Westerhoff
VP, Software Products